Skip To Content

Out-of-Career Registration

Out-of-Career Registration is for those who wish to take a course out of their academic career. Careers are AgLaw, Law, Graduate, & Undergraduate.

Instructions for Out of Career Registration

Read carefully and fill out the Out-of-Career Registration Form. If you are an AgLaw or Law student or trying to add an AgLaw or Law course outside your career, fill out the Out-of-Career Registration Form, Law.

If necessary, obtain signatures, then submit the form to Camille Ferguson, G. David Gearhart Hall 213, 479/575-5865.

NOTE: Incomplete forms will not be processed.

3000 & 4000 Level Courses for Graduate Credit

For graduate students wishing to take 3000 & 4000 level courses for graduate credit please read carefully and fill out the Request for Graduate Credit for 3000 or 4000 Level Courses.

NOTE: This process needs to be completed before the course begins.