Skip To Content

Funding Your Degree


The University of Arkansas offers several funding opportunities for graduate students. Follow the links below for specific information regarding fellowships, graduate assistant positions, links to independent fellowships, and for information regarding travel grants for currently enrolled graduate students.


Application for Admission Fee Payment

Application fee waivers are available for Ronald E. McNair scholars, Project 1000 students, and for students attending George Washington Carver Partner Schools. Please contact the Office of Graduate & International Recruitment and Admissions for more information @ 1-866-234-3957.

Miscellaneous Fees

Graduate assistantships and fellowships do not cover other incidental fees incurred for health, computer labs, use of facilities, etc.

For more information, please contact the Treasurer’s Office at (479) 575-5651.